Before you jump straight to the share tips I would request you to take some time and read this post completely.
Intraday trading attracts many young and new traders. They join the share market with the dream of becoming successful and earn thousands if not millions. But it takes only “180” days for 50% of traders to lose their 70% capital. Next 200 days around 80% of new traders lose more than 85% of their capital.
This is mind-boggling and not in a good way. Many dreams shatter and many quit and you know why?
Because we have been told that we should learn from our mistakes….but no one emphasis on the fact that we can learn from other people’s mistake too.
It is like a vicious cycle/trap for traders because even though we have facts and figures which support that more than 80% of new traders lose their all money in the first year of trading yet no one is learning from them.
Now the real question is can you earn money from day trading?
New question …How?
By being patient!
G – Greed = There should be no room for greed. Ambition is OK but greed is a real sin.
R – Research = Do all your study and research before you invest in something.
A – Analyse = Analyse your all available options, compare them with each other
P – Patience = Be patient, in the Share market one who can hold his nerve does win big.
E – Evolution = Keep evolving, always be open to different approaches, and learn new things.
I can’t tell you everything here as this post is only for Intraday tips but I can give you a few bullet points summary so that you don’t do mistakes that your peers are doing.
Investing in the stock market is very exciting as well as very risky especially in day trading. There are many examples where people have earned from small to huge returns but at the same time, there are more examples where people have lost all of their money.
So before you invest your hard-earned money remember few things.
- The trend is Friend: Always go with the trend, going against the trend is not a smart move.
- Always trade in the best stocks with high probability.
- Regularly research before you invest and never trust anyone blindly.
- Always trade with stop loss, do not ever trade without putting stop loss.
- do not hold your losses for too long, sometimes people in the exception of bounce back they keep shares for more time, do not have this habit.
- Make a few rules for yourself, like when you want to invest and how much loss in one day is acceptable to you ( for e.g I take 6% of my total capital as the base).
- Do read charts and candles, these are very helpful.
- Try to be technical, or learn some technicality about stocks.
Please follow the above rules religiously, these are coming from years of experience.
Please read our disclaimer carefully.
These are the high probability trades for intraday trading/day trading for today. These 5 stocks are looking very promising for today’s day trading.
Here are the 5 best stocks for your day trading
- Buy Call, Arvind, Current Price: 53.55, Target: 57.10, SL: 52.30. Stock can achieve the target by the end of the day. Please do not trade in this share if it opens with high opening margins on either side. Enter if it goes above 54.00.
- Buy Call, Hindpetro, Current Price: 222.30, Target: 235.10, SL: 219.00. Stock can achieve the target by the end of the day. Please do not trade in this share if it opens with high opening margins on either side. Enter if it goes above 223.00.
- Sell Call, BEL, Current Price: 134.00, Target: 128.50, SL: 135.20. Stock can achieve the target by the end of the day. Please do not trade in this share if it opens with high opening margins. Enter if it goes below 133.70.
- Sell Call, Bank of India, Current Price: 53.40, Target: 49.50, SL: 55.00. Stock can achieve the target by the end of the day. Please do not trade in this share if it opens with high opening margins on either side. Enter if it goes below 53.10.
- Sell Call, Union Bank Of India, Current Price: 33.05, Target: 29.00, SL: 34.05. Stock can achieve the target by the end of the day. Please do not trade in this share if it opens with high opening margins. Enter if it goes below 29.80.
If these shares open with a big gap then try to avoid trading such shares and If the market is filled with negative news please do not trade in that scenario too.
Intraday trading, also called day trading, is the buying and selling of stocks within the same day. In other words, all positions are squared off before the market closes and at the end of the day, there is no change in ownership of shares as a result of the trades. Here we are only discussing day trading, the above stocks are the highest probability trades.
These stocks could give you a good return but your knowledge could also give you many more returns. Intraday trading tips can be more useful and profitable for those investors who know technical charts or candles.
These intraday stock recommendations are not full proof because no one can predict the exact future but because of nature and its past movements we can or at least we can try to predict its next movement. For e.g XYZ ltd company announces its result, and results are worst than expected. In this case, shares will go down. There is no rocket science behind that, it will go down because the company is not performing well and people don’t want to invest in such a company. So here for day traders, there could be a possibility in terms of short selling. They can earn a good amount from this downward trend.
This article is here are taken only for information and educational purpose. This/Any post or article does not constitute any recommendations that any security or transaction of shares is suitable for anyone.
Futures, stocks, and options trading involves a substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor.
Please consult your financial advisor before taking any position in the stock/s mentioned.
MadForWord or its owner/author will not be responsible for any losses incurred as a result of using any of our trading strategies. Readers discretion is advised. All trading strategies are used at your own risk.
This site might contain affiliate links to products and we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, to help you make the best choice for you
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e email@example.com