All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS New Delhi) has declared the Stage-I Online (CBT) Entrance Examination results for Fellowship Programme July Session. Candidates who had appeared in the Stage-I Online (CBT) Entrance Examination for Fellowship Programme can check their result on the official website of AIIMS. Exams for Stage-I Online (CBT) Entrance Examination conducted on 13th April 2019. The candidates are also required to report for Departmental Clinical/ Practical / Lab Based Assessment on the dates, venue & time as indicated in the notification each Fellowship Programme.
1. The above results are declared on the basis of the latest seat position as mentioned in the Prospectus uploaded on the AIIMS website
2. For each available seat, out of the qualified candidates in the Stage–I Examination, three times the number of candidates have been called for Departmental Assessment. The total number called may vary depending upon the number of qualified candidates and tie cases.
3. The above candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of the following certificates/documents (as applicable) on AIIMS website (www.aiimsexams.org) through My Page using their credentials for login:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Post-graduation certificate
- Senior Residency Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Certificate / Documents in support of Ex-Army Personnel / Ex-Serviceman/ Commissioned Officer Including ECO, SSCO
- Any other certificate/document as mentioned in the Prospectus for the respective Fellowship Programme courses.
4. The facility for uploading certificates/documents will be available from Monday, 22nd April 2019 onwards. The last date for uploading Certificate/Documents will be Thursday, 25th April 2019 up to 5:00 P.M. No hard copies/photocopies of the documents/certificates are required to be sent to the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi. In case the documents are not uploaded by 5.00 PM on Thursday, 25th April 2019, the candidature will be considered as cancelled/withdrawn and no communication will be entertained in this regard. Therefore candidates, in their own interest are requested not wait till the last moment to upload the necessary certificates/documents.
All original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of the Departmental Assessment. Candidates without original certificates/documents will not be permitted to appear for the Departmental Assessment.
Candidates must be prepared to stay till the evening on the day of Departmental Assessment.
All candidates are also required to note that the selection/outcome of the Examination is subject to fulfillment of eligibility and other requirements as mentioned in the Prospectus.
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e email@example.com