Association of Indian Management School (AIMS), will issue the admit card for the “ATMA 2020” on its official website on 5th February as per the sources. Candidates/ Students who had applied or registered for “ATMA 2020” can download their admit card from the official website of AIMS i.e. https://www.aims.org.in/. The AIMS will conduct the “ATMA 2020” on “February 9, 2020” which is also the last date to download the admit card.
Steps to download the “ATMA 2020” admit card :-
- Visit the official website @ https://www.aims.org.in/
- On home page scroll down to tab that says “Click here for updates”
- Click on “ATMA 2020” admit card.
- New Page will open, enter your required credentials.
- Your Admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download the admit card and take print out for future reference.
Candidates are also required to carry any of the following documents as a proof of identity.
- Voter id card
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Driving licence
Students/Candidates should check their ““ATMA 2020” admit card thoroughly and in case of any error/discrepancies, candidates or students should inform the officials and request them for corrections.
Candidates or students please do read the instructions given with the admit card and if in case any identify proof or other document is required along with the admit card please do carry it.No Candidates or students will be allowed to enter examination hall without their hall ticket or admit card.