Air India has invited applications for Supervisor (Security) 2020 for 51postson its official website. Candidates can apply for Air India Supervisor (Security) 2020, till 4th March 2020 from the official website of Air India i.e. airindia.in.
Job location for Air India Supervisor (Security) will be in New Delhi and the selection process will be done by written exam.
Important points for the Air India Supervisor (Security) 2020 selection:
- Candidate should be graduate in any field from any recognized board/institute/university who can speak Hindi, English and local language.
- Candidate mast have a BCAS Basic AVSEC Certificate.
- Age limit for Air India Supervisor (Security) 2020 is 33 years, however there is 5 yrs. Relaxation for SC/ST and 3 yrs. Relaxation for OBC candidates.
- Pay scale for Air India Supervisor (Security) 2020 is said to be Rs. 22371 per month.
- Application fee for Genral and OBC is Rs.1000 while for SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen have no fee.
How to apply for Air India Supervisor (Security) recruitment 2020:
- Visit official website i.e. @ airindia.in
- On the home page scroll down to the bottom and click on Careers on the right.
- New page will open, click on the link that says “Click here to see the Advertisement Supervisor(security)”
- New page will open, read all the exam related important information, then scroll to the bottom for the application form.
- As the applications are to be sent offline, Download and take a print out of the application form, and fill the required credentials and send the applications by post in a envelop to the below address
| Post Applied For Supervisor (Security)
Domestic Terminal-1, I.G.I Airport,
New Delhi -110037
*Applications that are received after 4th March 2020 will be rejected.