Andra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has released admit cards for AP ECET 2020 on its official website.
Candidates who have to appear for the AP ECET 2020 can download their admit cards from the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in
The examination is scheduled to be conducted on 14th September in two shifts i.e. 9AM to 12NOON and 3PM to 6PM. You can check the exam schedule on the below link provided:
Steps to download the Admit card for EAMCET TS 2020.
- Visit the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the link “Admit Card for AP ECET 2020”
- A new page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Your AP ECET 2020 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the admit card for future reference.
Candidates should check their AP ECET Examinations 2020 admit card thoroughly and in case of any error/discrepancies, candidates or students should inform the officials and request them for corrections.
Candidates, please do read the instructions given with the admit card and if in case any identity proof or other document is required along with the admit card please do carry it. No Candidates or students will be allowed to enter the examination hall without their hall ticket or admit card.