Andra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has released results for AP ECET 2020 on its official website.
Candidates who had appeared for the AP ECET 2020 can download their results from the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in
A total of 31,891 candidates had appeared for the examination out of which only 30,654 candidates qualified the examination.
The examination was scheduled to be conducted on 14th September in two shifts i.e. 9 AM to 12NOON and 3 PM to 6 PM. The answer keys for the examination were released on 15th September 2020.
Steps to download the Result for EAMCET TS 2020.
- Visit the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the link “Result”
- A new page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Your AP ECET 2020 result will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the result for future reference.