Lockdown in India has been extended till 17th May 2020.
Delhi Government has invited online applications for E-Pass for Essential Service/Working Professional for the Lockdown period in Delhi 2020. Interested ones can apply for the E-Pass for Delhi Lock down from the official website i.e epass.jantasamvad.org
WHO CAN APPLY:
Those who are working for Essential Services/Working Professional/Grocery/Milk/Chemist Shop Service Provider are eligible.
There is no Application fee for the Online E-Pass.
HOW TO APPLY:
One can Apply for e-pass online or via WhatsApp.
STEPS TO APPLY THROUGH WHATSAPP:
One has to drop a message on the WhatsApp number according to their location, with the following details:
- Time Period
- Identity Proof: Aadhar card/ Voter card etc
- Vehicle number
WHATSAPP NUMBERS ACCORDING TO LOCATION/DISTRICT:
East District: 8447200084, 8375878007
North East District: 9540895489, 8860425666
Central District: 7428336279, 7428210711
New Delhi District: 9540675392,9873743727
North District: 8595298706, 8595354861
Shahdara District: 8595272697, 8595274068
South East District: 8595246396, 8595258871
West District: 9414320064, 8595252581
South District: 9599649266, 9643150027
South West District: 9971518387, 9971526953
North West District: 8595559117, 8595543375
STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE:
- Visit the official website @epass.jantasamvad.org
- On home page, click on box and from drop down box click on “ePass for travelling during Curfew” then click on submit.
- New page will open, enter your required credentials and upload necessary documents.
- Recheck all the information and click on Submit.
- Take a print of the application form for future reference.
After submitting the Online Application for the E-Pass, one can also check for the status. The steps for the same are as follows:
- Visit the official website @ epass.jantasamvad.org
- On home page, click on “Check Status” on the top.
- New page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Your online status for E-pass will appear on the screen.
Apply for other Services from the link below:-
ii) Food Required
iv) Pension Amount