Lockdown in India has been Extended till 17th May.
UP Government has invited online applications for E-Pass for Essential Service/Working Professional for the Lockdown period in UP 2020. Interested ones can apply for the E-Pass for UP Lockdown from the official website i.e 18.104.22.168
WHO CAN APPLY:
Those who are working for Essential Services/Working Professional are eligible.
Last Date to apply for the Online E-Pass is 14th April 2020, which will be valid till the lock down ends.
There is no Application fee for the Online E-Pass.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Visit the official website @ 22.214.171.124/upepass2/
- On home page, click on “Apply ePass” on the top.
- New pop up screen will open, enter your mobile number and generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP and after that fill up the form by entering the required credentials.
- Take a print of the application form for future reference.
After submitting the Online Application for the E-Pass, one can also check for the status. The steps for the same are as follows:
- Visit the official website @ http://126.96.36.199/upepass2/
- On home page, click on “Track your Application” on the top.
- New page will open, login with the required credentials.
- Your online status for E-pass will appear on the screen.