The Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA) has released the result for Class 10th today on the official website. Students who had appeared for the SEBA Class 10th examination 2020 can check their results on the official website i.e. sebaonline.org
Around 3.58 lakh students have appeared for the SEBA Class 10th Exam 2020. As per the reports, only 68.4% of students have cleared the examination.
Last year the result was declared on 15th May 2019 when Meghashree Borah Topped the SEBA Class 10th Examination 2019.
Candidates can check the results in the following ways:
Steps to download the result for SEBA Class 10th (ONLINE) :
- Visit the official website i.e. sebaonline.org
- On the home page, click on the result link.
- A new page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Click on Submit.
- Your SEBA Class 10th Exam 2020 result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
2. Via SMS
SEBA (Class 10th) students can check results by
SMS – SEBA20 <space> ROLL NUMBER to 57766
Candidates can download the Official Assam Board/SEBA Mobile app from Play Store/ App Store.
Candidates who want to apply for the re-evaluation for any subject/s for SEBA Class 10th examination can apply for the same from 8th June 2020 to 22nd June 2020.
Direct link to apply for revaluation. (Available Soon)
Steps to apply for revaluation:-
- Visit the official website i.e.
- On the home page, click on the link “Revaluation for Class 10th Exam”
- A new page will open, enter the required credentials.
- A new page will open, choose the subjects you want to reevaluate.
- Pay the revaluation fee and click on submit.