State Health Society, (NHM Bihar) has released the admit card for Community Health Officers (CHOs) posts examination on its official website. Cndidates who have applied for exams can download their Examination admit card from the website @ statehealthsocietybihar.org. State Health Society, National Health Mission, Bihar (NHM Bihar) will try to fill the 600 vacancies by this recruitment exercise throughout the state. It will be an online based examination and candidates need to score 30% in order to qualify the NHM Bihar Health Office Exam.
Steps to download Bihar NHM CHO Post Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of NHM Bihar @ statehealthsocietybihar.org
- Click on the link says ‘Download Admit Card of MLHP online exam against advt. no. 04/2019’ on the Home Page.
- A New Window will open, fill your Registration No, your post and Date of Birth.
- Click Submit.
- Your admit card will appear on your screen
- Take Print and save a copy for future reference.
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e firstname.lastname@example.org