The Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE is likely to declare the CBSE class 12th re-evaluation result has been declared on the official website. CBSE wants to make sure that students have enough time to apply for DU admissions. Students who are applied for re-evaluation or re-verification of answer sheets check their Class 12th re-evaluation result on CBSE’s official website i.e cbse.nic.in. Link has been activated once CBSE releases the result. Candidates can check their result on the official website now.
Important dates for CBSE 12th re-verification/ re-evaluation 2019 result
This year the CBSE board declared the class 12th results on May 02 in a surprise move at cbse.nic.in CBSE Class 12th results weren’t expected anytime soon.
- Start Date of Verification of Marks: 04th May, 2019
- Last Date for Verification of Marks: 08th May, 2019 up to 5:00 pm
- Start Date for Re-evaluation of the answer sheet: 24th May , 2019
- Last Date for Re-evaluation of the answer sheet: 26th May, 2019 up to 5:00 pm
- Result Declaration: 1st week of Jun 2019
Steps to Check CBSE Class 12th Re-evaluation / Re-Verification Result
1. Visit official website @ cbse.nic.in.
2. Click on the link says ‘ CBSE class 12th Re-evaluation or Re-verification Result’
3. New page will open, enter your credentials
4. Click on Submit, Result will be displayed on your screen
5. Save it for future reference.
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e firstname.lastname@example.org