CBSE has extended dates for applications for CTET entrance examination 2020 to 2nd March 2020. Candidates who are eligible and haven’t applied for CBSE CTET 2020 can apply from the official website of CTET i.e. ctet.nic.in.
Last date to apply for CBSE CTET 2020 Entrance Exam is 2nd March 2020 and last date to pay application fee is 5th March 2020 till 3:30pm.
Candidates can also make corrections in the CBSE CTET 2020 Entrance Exam online application form from 17th March 2020 to 24th March 2020.
CBSE CTET 2020 Entrance Exam is scheduled on 5th July 2020 in two batches i.e 9:30am to 12 noon and 2pm to 4:30pm.
Applications for CBSE CTET 2020 Entrace Exam will be accepted online, so candidates must check the detailed notification before applying. The link for the same is given below :
Steps to apply for CBSE CTET 2020 Entrance Exam:
- Visit the official website @ ctet.nic.in
- On home page, click on ‘Application Form for CTET JULY 2020’
- New page will open, Under ‘New Candidate Registration’ click on ‘New Registeration’
- New page will open, read all the information carefully and then scroll to bottom and click on ‘Click here to Proceed’ after clicking on the checkbox.
- New page will open, fill in the required credentials and follow all the steps carefully.
- Check all the information again and Click on Submit.
- Download the Application form and take print out for future reference.