CGPSC has released the Admit cards for Assistant Professor document verification its official website today. Candidates/ Students who had appeared for Assistant Professor can download their admit card from the official website of CGPSC i.e. psc.cg.gov.in .The document verification for the post of Assistant Manager is scheduled to be held on 13th February 2020 and 14th February 2020.
As per CGPDC candidates must carry all the required documents for the Document Verification process as they won’t be able to qualify for the interview round without it. Candidates have to carry important documents such as identity proof (Aadhar card/PAN card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License), Marksheets (10th and above/diploma certificates/any other educational certificates) and print out of the Admit card.
Steps to download the admit card for Document Verification for Assistant Professor are as follows:
- Visit the official website @ psc.cg.gov.in
- On home page click on the link that says ‘Download Document Verification Call Letter And Required Proforma.’
- New Page will open, in PDF format the call letter/ admit card for the Document Verification will appear.
- Download the call letter/admit card for Document Verification for Assistant Professor and take print out for future reference.
- Read all the information mentioned thoroughly.
Candidates who successfully qualify the written test will have a viva-voce test which will also be conducted on the same day.