The Directorate of Training and Technical Education (DTTE), Government of NCT, has opened the application for the Delhi CET 2020 admit on its official website.
Candidates who are interested to appear for the Delhi CET 2020 can apply from the official website @ cetdelhi.nic.in.
The application process has started on 3rd August 2020 and the last date to apply is 3rd September 2020.
The Admit cards will be made available in the first week of September 2020.
Merit List will be released on 12th September 2020.
ABOUT DELHI CET:
DTTE conducts CET Examination for the candidates who are seeking admissions in Various Engineering and Non-Engineering Courses.
Candidates who qualify the DELHI CET gets admission in the desired colleges across Delhi as per the marks/ranking.
Click on the link provided to check for your eligibility to apply for the DELHI CET 2020.
Direct Link: ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA FOR DELHI CET 2020.
Click on the link provided to check for course details for the DELHI CET 2020.
Direct Link: COURSE DETAILS FOR DELHI CET 2020.
Click on the link provided to check for Admit Card for the DELHI CET 2020.
Direct Link: ADMIT CARD FOR DELHI CET 2020.
The application fee for the CET 2020 is Rs. 400 which is to be paid along with the application form.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DELHI CET 2020:
Direct link to Apply for DELHI CET 2020.
STEPS TO APPLY FOR DELHI CET 2020:
- Visit official website @ cetdelhi.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link for Delhi CET 2020.
- A new page will open, click on “New Candidate Registration”
- A new page will open, enter the required details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload all the required scanned documents.
- Check all the details and click on Submit.
- Download and print the fee receipt and application form for future reference.