Delhi University has start the admission process for different undergraduate programs from 30th of May and for PG courses it is likely to be started from 3rd June. Earlier there were some reports that DU will start admission process from 15th April but it delayed due to unavoidable reasons, DU was trying to get some access to the CBSE’s database for getting mark sheets and certificate of students so that they do not need to submit them during the process of admission and Delhi University is in touch with CBSE to gain the access of their database, it will also reduce the chances of fake documents submission. Registration for all undergraduate is likely to begin from 30th May and for postgraduate, M.Phil and PhD courses admission is likely to begin from 3rd June. One of the thing which is causing a delay in the DU admission process is the approval of NTA (National Testing Agency) over the matter of conducting the entrance exam for UG programmes.The agency is yet to take a final decision on this matter.
The admission portal will show candidates details like how many seats are available in the college and the course they are applying for, how many students have applied for those seats and how fast are the seats being filled up.
Steps for “How To Apply for DU Admissions 2019”
- Open the official website of Delhi University and click on the relevant link has been activated
- Click on New Registration ( got to Point 7 if you have already registered there)
- Enter your details in the prescribed format and choose your password
- Click on the tab ‘Registered’
- Now Login to the DU portal
- Click on ‘Apply Now’
- Fill all the details in prescribed format
- Choose the course/college seats online as per the notification
- After filling all the information Click on Submit button
New points to remember for Delhi University Admissions 2019
- The DU will try to complete the admissions before the commencement of the session as per their official statement.
- University will provide video material on its website on how to fill in the admission form and dummy forms will also be available on the website for students to practice on it.
- The university will start a special drive for admissions for the students from the North East states, officials said, adding the varsity will make its ‘Bulletin of Information’ in both Hindi and English.
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e email@example.com