The Department of Higher Education or DSE Kerala is going to conduct the class 12 or Intermediate improvement examination from 10th June to 17th June 2019. Students who were unable to clear the class 12 Kerala board examination 2019 are given second chance through DHSE Kerala Intermediate improvement examination 2019 or DHSE Kerala SAY. Candidates who failed their class 12 Kerala board exam for first time this year, only they can appear for DHSE Kerala SAY. Students who were absent from Kerala class 12th main eamination are not allowed to fill the DHSE Kerala SAY 2019 application form. Students can apply only in the subject they have failed. Students have to coordinate with their respective college/school head and fill the offline application form.
Read these too
Here, is a compilation of all important exam dates and process to apply for DHSE Kerala Intermediate improvement examination 2019, to be aware of to complete the exam day formalities.
DHSE Kerala SAY 2019: Subject-wise exam date
- 10th June 2019, Monday: Accountancy, History, Islamic History and Culture, Communicative English, Electronics Service Technology, Electronic Systems, Physics, Geography, Music, Gandhian Studies, English Literature.
- 11th June, 2019 Tuesday: Economics, Journalism, Geology, Statistics, Computer Application, Home Science.
- 12th June, 2019, Wednesday: Business Studies, Sociology, Philosophy, Anthropology,Chemistry, Sanskrit Sastra, Political Science.
- 13th June, 2019, Thursday: English (Part I, II), Computer Information Technology, Computer Science and Information Technology have to appear in the test on this day.
- 17th June 2019 Monday: Mathematics, Part III Languages, Psychology, Sanskrit Sahitya, Social Work, Biology, Computer Science, Electronics are scheduled.
DHSE Kerala SAY 2019: Arts stream exam date
- 10th June 10, 2019 Monday:Main, Subsidiary subjects
- 11th June 11, 2019 Tuesday: Literature, Aesthetics
- 12th June 12, 2019 Wednesday: Sanskrit
- 13th June 13, 2019 Thursday: Part-I and II of English.
DHSE Kerala SAY 2019: Application Fee
Fee for Improvement Exam: Rs. 500/- per subject
Fee for Practical Exam: Rs. 25/- per subject
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e email@example.com