Employee’s Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has released the admit card for mains examination for the post of Social Security Assistant on its official website. Candidates who have registered can download the EPFO SSA Main Exam Admit Card from the official website @ epfindia.gov.in EPFO SSA Main Exam is all scheduled to be held on 14th November 2019 .
A total of 22229 have been shortlisted for EPFO Phase 2 exam on the basis of their performance in EPFO SSA Phase I Exam. Shortlisted candidates can download their EPFO SSA Call Letter from EPFO website i.e. epfindia.gov.in, once it is released.
Steps to Download EPFO SSA Main Exam Admit Card
- Visit EPFO official website @ epfindia.gov.in
- On homepage, click “Miscellaneous Tab” and “Recruitment” Tab
- Now, Click on Admit Card Link “RESULT OF THE PHASE-I EXAMINATION HELD ON 31.08.2019 FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SOCIAL SECURITY ASSISTANT IN EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND ORGANISATION”
- Enter your credentials, Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth
- Download your EPFO Social Security Assistant Main Exam Admit Card.
- Take print out for future reference
Candidates should have a EPFO SSA Mains admit card at the time of examination otherwise no candidates will be allowed to sit inside the examination hall.
Candidates who will qualify the mains exam will go through skill test.
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e firstname.lastname@example.org