FCI has released the admit card for the Manager post (Phase II) on its official website today. The exam is scheduled to be held on 23 February 2020. The Candidates/ Students who had qualified the FCI Manager (Phase I) can now appear for FCI Manager (Phase II) and can download their admit card from the official website fci.gov.in
Steps to download the FCI Manager (Phase II) admit card
- Visit the official website @ fci.gov.in
- On home page click on the tab says Current Recruitment.
- New page will open, now scroll to the bottom and select the zone.
- After selecting the same a link activates that says “To Download Call Letter (Phase II), please click here”, you have to click on it.
- New Page will open, login with the required credentials.
- Your FCI Manager (Phase II) admit card with all the information will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take print out for future reference.
As per the FCI if any candidate is unable to download the admit card for the FCI Manager (Phase II) exam should send/register their grievance at least one week prior the exam date at cgrs.ibps.in
Students/Candidates should check their “FCI Manager (Phase II) ” admit card thoroughly and in case of any error/discrepancies, candidates or students should inform the officials and request them for corrections.
Candidates or students please do read the instructions given with the admit card and if in case any identify proof or other document is required along with the admit card please do carry it. No Candidates or students will be allowed to enter examination hall without their hall ticket or admit card.