FDDI is inviting applications for UG/PG 2020-2021 on its official website. Candidates can apply for FDDI UG/PG, till 15th February 2020 from the official website of FDDI i.e. fddiindia.com . Admit cards for the same are said to be released by 25th February 2020.Candidates have to appear for Paper Based Test (PBT) on 24th May 2020 for admission in FDDI UG/PG 2020-2021. Admit cards for the PBT will be made available by 30th April 2020. The Result for the same will be released by 5th June 2020 and the candidates will be called for counselling by the end of June 2020. PBT test will be conducted across 31 cities.
Eligibilty for FDDI UG Admission 2020-2021:
- Candidate should have 10+2 (any stream) from any recognized board/institution.
- Age limit is 25 yrs. As on 1 July 2020.
Eligibilty for FDDI PG Admission 2020-2021:
- Master of Design :- Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Footwear/Fine arts/Architecture/Production/Leather goods/Fashion.
- MBA in Retail and Fashion :- Graduate from any stream. There in no age limit for admission.
Fees for the FDDI UG/PG Admission 2020-2021:
Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.500 to be paid online by any mode of payment. Candidates are suggested to keep a proof of payment for future reference.
How to apply for FDDI UG/PG 2020-2021:
- Visit official website i.e. @ fddiindia.com
- On the home page, click on Admission open 2020 under the Latest Updates Tag.
- New page will open, create a account by filling required credentials. If account is already made then Sign in.
- Click on submit/Login.
- Follow the required steps and apply for the FDDI UG/PG 2020-2021.