National Testing Agency has released the admit card for B.Sc (Hons.) Entrance Examination 2020 on its official website.
Candidates who have to appear for the examination can download the admit card from the official website i.e. nta.nic.in
NTA is conducting this examination on behalf of Florence Nightingale College of Nursing (FNCON), Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital, New Delhi.
The examination is scheduled for 31st October 2020 and the timing for the examination is 2PM to 4:30 PM.
There will be 150 MCQ questions in the examination and the aggregate time to complete the examination will also be 150 minutes.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMIT CARD:
- Visit the official website i.e.nta.nic.in
- On the home page, scroll down and click on “Admit Card for B.Sc (Hons) Entrance – FNCON”.
- A new page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
Candidates should check their admit card thoroughly and in case of any error/discrepancies, candidates or students should inform the officials and request them for corrections.
Candidates, please do read the instructions given with the admit card and if in case any identity proof or other document is required along with the admit card please do carry it. No Candidates or students will be allowed to enter the examination hall without their hall ticket or admit card.