Before you jump straight to the share tips I would request you to take some time and read this post completely.
Intraday trading attracts many young and new traders. They join share market with dream of becoming successful and earn thousands if not millions. But it takes only “180” days for 50% traders to lose their 70% capital. Next 200 days around 80% of new traders lose more than 85% of their capital.
This is mind boggling and not in a good way. Many dream shatters and many quit and you know why?
Because we have been told that we should learn from our mistakes….but no one emphasis on the fact that we can learn from other people’s mistake too.
It is like a vicious cycle/trap for traders because even though we have facts and figures which support that more than 80% of new traders loses their all money in first year of trading yet no one is learning from them.
Now real question is can you earn money from day trading?
New question …How?
By being patient!
G – Greed = There should be no room for greed. Ambition is OK but greed is a real sin.
R – Research = Do all your study and research before you invest in something.
A – Analyse = Analyse your all available options , compare it with each other
P – Patience = Be patient, in Share market one who can hold his nerve does win big.
E – Evolution = Keep evolving, always be open for different approach and learn new things.
I can’t tell you everything here as this post is only for Intraday tips but you I can give you few bullet points summary so that you don’t do mistakes which your peers are doing.
Investing is stock market is really very exciting as well as very risky especially in day trading. There are many examples where people have earned from small to huge returns but at the same time there are more examples where people have lost all of their money.
So before you invest your hard earned money remember few things.
- Trend is Friend : Always go with trend, going against the trend is not a smart move.
- Always trade in best stocks with high probability.
- Regularly research before you invest , do not take our advice always , you can do your own research too.
- Always trade with stop loss, do not ever trade without putting stop loss.
- do not hold your losses for too long, sometimes people in exception of bounce back they keep shares for more time , do not have this habit.
- Make few rules for yourself , like when you want to invest and how much loss in one day is acceptable to you ( for e.g I take 6% of my total capital as base).
- Do read charts and candles, these are really very helpful.
- Try to be technical, or learn some technicality about stocks.
Please follow above rules religiously, these are coming from the years of experiences.
Please read our disclaimer carefully.
These are the high probability trades for intraday trading / day trading for tomorrow. These 5 stocks are looking very promising for tomorrow’s day trading.
Here are 5 best stocks for your day trading.
- Buy Call, BEL, Current Price: 96.80, Target: 103.00, SL: 94.00. Stock can achieve the target by the end of the day. Please do not trade in this share if it opens with high opening margins. Enter if it goes above 97.30.
- Buy Call, JSW Steel, Current Price: 220.55, Target: 230.00, SL: 216.00. Stock can achieve the target by the end of the day. Please do not trade in this share if it opens with high opening margins on either side. Enter only if it goes above 220.80.
- Buy Call, SBIN, Current Price: 192.25, Target: 202.00, SL: 188.50. Stock can achieve the target by the end of the day. Please do not trade in this share if it opens with high opening margins on either side. Enter if it goes above 192.60
- Sell Call, Powergrid, Current Price: 178.55, Target: 168.00, SL: 183.00. Stock can achieve the target by the end of the day. Please do not trade in this share if it opens with high opening margins on either side. Enter only if it goes below 178.00..
- Sell Call, DHFL, Current Price: 13.50, Target: 12.00, SL: 13.90. Stock can achieve the target by the end of the day. Please do not trade in this share if it opens with high opening margins on either side. Enter only if it goes below 13.40.
If these shares open with high gap then try to avoid trading such shares and If market is filled with negative news please do not trade in that scenario too.
Intraday trading, also called day trading, is the buying and selling of stocks within the same day. In other words, all positions are squared off before market closes and at the end of the day there is no change in ownership of shares as a result of the trades. Here we are only discussing about day trading, above stocks are most high probability trades.
These stocks could give you a good return but your own knowledge could also give you much more returns. Intraday trading tips can be more useful and profitable for those investors who have knowledge of technical charts or candles.
These intraday stock recommendation are not full proof because no one can predict the exact future but because of the nature and their past movements we can or at least we can try to predict it next movement. For e.g XYZ ltd company announces it result, and results are worst than expected.In this case it is very clear that shares will go down. There is no rocket science behind that, it will go down because company is not performing well and people don’t want to invest in such company. So here for day traders there could be a possibility in terms of short selling. The can earn good amount from this down trend.
This article is here are taken only for the information and educational purpose. This/Any post or article does not constitute any recommendations that any security or transaction of shares is suitable for anyone.
Futures, stocks and options trading involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor.
Please consult your financial advisor before taking any position in the stock/s mentioned.
MadForWord or its any owner/author will not be responsible for any losses incurred as a result of using any of our trading strategies. Readers discretion is advised. All trading strategies are used at your own risk.
This site might contains affiliate links to products. Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e firstname.lastname@example.org