Regional Centre of Biotechnology, Faridabad has released the result for GAT B 2020 on its official website. Candidates who had appeared for the examination can download the result from the official website i.e. rcb.res.in
There are 1221 seats available in 62 courses which will be offered to the test takers of GAT B 2020 in 24 participating institutes. The GAT-B examination was held on 3rd October 2020.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE RESULT:
- Visit the official website i.e. rcb.res.in
- On the home page, click on the link “GAT-B 2020 Score Card”.
- A new page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Your GAT-B 2020 results will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the result for future reference.