Whole Muslim community will be celebrating the auspicious day of Bakra Eid or Eid al-Adha on 31st July and on this very auspicious day you would like to send your friends and family members warm wishes. Sharing your love and blessings through a warm heartfelt message will bring a nice smile on this Eid-al-Adha. Ibrahim was once asked to sacrifice his own son as an act of obedience command and without any second thoughts he agreed to do so to serve Allah. It is believed that due to his bravery and courage God or Allah gave the instructions and upon that a male goat was sacrificed. Goat flesh was divided into three equal portion and one portion was given to the poor, one portion for families and friends and the rest was kept by Ibrahim’s family. Since then every Muslim celebrate Eid-al-Adha or Bakra-Eid.
Here are some nice messages for your family and friends to send in this Eid ul-Adha 2020.
- May Allah fill your life with joy and prosperity. May your all wishes come true on this day! Eid Mubarak.
- I extend greetings and good wishes on this auspicious day to you and your family. Eid Mubarak!.
- May you continue to grow wiser and more charming every day! May this Eid bring happiness in your heart and to your family. Eid Mubarak!
- As long as you keep faith in Allah, no evil can touch your heart and no sorrow can ruin your day. May your life be filled with joy and happiness on this. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his heavenly blessings on us. Wishing you a happy Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah send his love like sunshine in his warm and gentle ways to fill every corner of your heart and filled your life with a lot of happiness like this Eid day. Wishing you Eid Mubarak!
- May this Eid be a special one for you … and may it bring you many happy moments to cherish forever!
- On this Bakra Eid, may you get whatever you desire and life you aspire for. Eid Mubarak!
- Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah bless you with happiness and grace your home with warmth and peace. Eid Mubarak!
- May you find a million reason to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever. Eid Mubarak!
- May the magic of this Eid brings lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends & may it fill your heart with wonders. Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing you a Happy Eid from the core of my heart. May this day bring a bundle of happiness and blessings for you, Eid Mubarak!
- May this blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always, Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak to you and your family … Hope your home filled with good cheer on Bakra Eid. Eid Mubarak!
- May the goodness surround you…May the sadness forget you…And may Allah always bless you…Eid Mubarak!
- Let’s pray to Allah, the merciful Lord and seek forgiveness for all our sins, Eid Mubarak!
- We pray that Allah’s blessings would fill your life with pleasure and open the doors of success today, tomorrow and always.
- May The Blessing Of Allah Fill Your Life With Happiness, Success, And Good Health,
Eid Mubarak 2019
- Wishing you a joyous celebration and shower of Allah’s blessings. Eid ul-Adha Mubarak!
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e firstname.lastname@example.org