2020 is finally going but for many like me, 2020 was a nightmare they want to forget. But hope is so fascinating and so beautiful, it motivates people to do so many things, some are ridiculous but most of them are extraordinary.
We welcomed 2020 with hope, hope for a better future, a better world, and a better life and now we are ending 2020 with the same hope. 2020 was the year of pandemics, masks, fear, grief, and emotions but it also gave us many reasons to be hopeful. The world is united for humanity and that is something we can cherish.
Those who lost someone, someone they love, they gree up with or they idolized will have to find a way to accept the reality. The reality of the absence of their loved ones. The reality that they have to put their affairs in order and move on. Difficult but not impossible. A fresh start awaits you and just remember one thing never lose hope!
On behalf of the Mad For Word (MFW) team, I Amit Singh wish you all a very Happy New Year. May this year bring you all success, prosperity, and happiness in the world. A New Year is like a blank slate, write what you like!
I am sure you have made some resolutions for 2021 or going to make. Before you commit to 2021 just remember your old resolutions and analyze how much you achieved in 2020, figure out how many you could not complete, and what were the reasons behind that. Don’t take too much stress if you were not able to complete a few resolutions from last year trying to make some pragmatic resolutions this time.
The following could be your New Year resolutions.
- Learn a new language by the end of the year 2021.
- Read different books, does not matter fiction or nonfiction. Read 5 books at least in 2021.
- Take a solo trip anywhere in India or outside India.
- Take swimming, dance classes, or take part in any other curricular activities.
- Take part in social work, this will change your point of view about life and of course will give you deep knowledge about our society.
- Quit smoking, drinking, or any harmful habit you have.
- Join Gym
There are several other resolutions you can make as per your schedule and as per your will but once you committed to those resolutions make sure you give your 100% to achieve them.
New Year is not only about resolutions but also about sending some lovely wishes to your loved ones. It is important for everyone to express themselves in the right way and what can be better than a lovely message wrapped up with your lovely and warm wishes. So here are few New Year messages for your loved ones.
- Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
- On the road to success, the rule is always to look ahead. May you reach your destination and may your journey be wonderful. Happy New Year.
- Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store.
- I resolve to stop wasting my resolutions on myself and use them to repay you for the warmth you’ve shown me. Happy New Year!
- Nights will be dark but days will be light, wish your life to be always bright – Happy New Year.
- Let us look back at the past year with the warmest of memories. Happy New Year.
- Let the old year-end and the New Year begin with the warmest of aspirations. Happy New Year!
- One more year loaded with sweet recollections and cheerful times has passed. You have made my year exceptionally uncommon, and I wish this continuous forever. With you around, each minute is a unique event for me. I wish you to have a year as incredible as you are.
- On this New Year, may you change your direction and not dates, change your commitments and not the Calendar, change your attitude and not the actions, and bring about a change in your faith, your force, and your focus and not the fruit. May you live up to the promises you have made and May you create for you and your loved ones the happiest New Year ever.
- May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements, and a lot of new inspirations in your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.
- Wishing every day of the New Year to be filled with success, happiness, and prosperity for you, happy New Year.
- For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. Happy New Year 2021!
Again wish you all a great New Year 2021. I hope you will overcome your weaknesses this year and will achieve the best. Work Hard!
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e email@example.com