Haryana Board will announce result for Class 10th without conducting Science Examination on its official website. Candidates who had appeared for the Haryana Board Class 10th Examination 2020 can download their result from the official website of Haryana Board i.e. nclcil.in
As per the CM live telecast the students who opt for Science in Class 11th will have to appear for the Science Exam when the conditions are suitable.
Also, Class 11th Students will be promoted to next class without examination. Those who have Math as a subject, will have to appear for the Math examination when the conditions are suitable.
Class 1st to 8th students will also be promoted to the next classes without examination.
Class 9th Result is said to be release on 10th April. (Check link below)
Class 12th result decision has not been taken yet.
Direct link to download result for Haryana Class 10th Examination 2020. (Available Soon)
Steps to download the result for Haryana Board Class 10th Examination 2020:
- Visit the official website @ bseh.org.in
- On home page, click on “BSEH Class 10th result”
- New Page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Click on Submit.
- Your BSEH Class 10th result will appear on your screen.
- Download and take a print out of the result for future reference.