The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released the Admit Cards for the Mains Examination of the Subordinate Allied Services on its official website.
Candidates who have to appear for the Mains Examination of the Subordinate Allied Services can download the admit card from the official website of HPPSC i.e. hppsc.hp.gov.in
The Mains Examination of the Subordinate Allied Services is scheduled on the 6th and 7th of August 2020.
The preliminary examination of the HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services was conducted on the 9th of February 2020.
The centers where the examination will be conducted are:
How to Download the Admit Card:-
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMIT CARD:
- Visit the official website i.e. hppsc.hp.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the Admit card link.
- A new page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Click on Submit.
- Your HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Examination admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the admit card for future reference.
All the candidates must verify the details mentioned on the admit card and must carry the same on the day of examination along with identity proof, failing which they won’t be allowed to sit in the examination.
Details to check on the admit card:
- Exam venue
- Exam date