ICAI has released a notification, as per the notification Class 12th students can apply for CA Foundation Course 2020 without their Class 12th result on or before 30th June 2020 on their official website i.e icai.org.
Due to COVID-19 the Class 12th Board Examination have been postponed in all states, so the authority for this time has given a relaxation in the eligibility criteria for registration into Foundation Course 2020, which is as follows:-
- Candidate can register in Foundation Course by 30th June 2020 only if they have been allotted the admit card and they have appeared in one or more more papers of Class 12th Board Examination.
- They can appear in the November 2020 Foundation Exam only if they have cleared their for Class 12th Board Examination.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CA FOUNDATION 2020.
STEPS TO APPLY:-
- Visit the official website @ icai.org
- On home page, click on “Students” from the dropdown click on “Course Registration Form”
- New Page will open, click on link “Application Form for Registration to Foundation Course”
- New page will open, register yourself by clicking on “New students who want to register for CA for the first time”
- New page will open, fill in all the required credentials for registration.
- After Registration, Login using your ID/Password.
- New page will open, fill in the required credentials and upload the documents.
- Recheck all the information and click on Submit.
- Download and take a print out Application form and Login Password for future reference.