IGNOU released admit cards for B.Ed 2020 for Jammu and Srinagar Region on its official website. Candidates who had applied for IGNOU B.Ed 2020 can download their admit card from the official website of IGNOU i.e. ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 (Jammu and Srinagar Region) is re-scheduled to be conducted on 14th and 15th February 2020 from 12 noon to 3pm.
Steps to download the Admit Card for IGNOU B.Ed 2020 (Jammu and Srinagar Region)
- Visit the official website @ ignou.ac.in
- On home page, click on the link that says “Hall Ticket for Re-schedule for B.Ed. program (Jammu and Srinagar Region)”
- New page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Your IGNOU B.Ed 2020 (Jammu and Srinagar Region) admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download and take print out for future reference.
Candidates should check their UPSC IGNOU B.Ed 2020 (Jammu and Srinagar Region) admit card thoroughly and in case of any error/discrepancies, candidates or students should inform the officials and request them for corrections.
Candidates please do read the instructions given with the admit card and if in case any identify proof or other document is required along with the admit card please do carry it. No Candidates or students will be allowed to enter examination hall without their hall ticket or admit card.