Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released the datasheet for June 2020 Term-End Examination (TEE) on its official website.
Candidates appearing for the examination can download the datasheet from the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in
The examination was to be conducted in June 2020 but was postponed due to COVID. Now, the examination has been scheduled from 17th September 2020 to 16th October 2020 in two sessions. Students who will not be able to appear for this examination will be given a chance to appear in the December TEE exam.
Admit cards are expected to be released by next week. Students should keep visiting the official website for updated information.
Candidates should be sure to carry admit card along with original identity proof and photographs (if required) to the exam centre on the day of examination failing which they won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Direct Link to download the admit card. (Available Soon)
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMIT CARD:-
1) Visit the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in
2) on the home page, click on the admit card link in the notification bar.
3) A new page will open, fill in the required credentials.
4) Click on Submit.
5) Your Admit card will appear on the screen.
6) Print and Download the admit card for future use.