Indian Coast Guard are inviting applications for Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2020 (Group A Gazetted Officer)- 02/2020 Batch for SC/ST for 25 posts on its official website. Candidates can apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2020, till 15th February 2020 from the official website of Indian Coast Guard i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in . Admit cards for the same are said to be released by 25th February 2020.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2020 will be selected by 3 rounds as follows:
Round 1: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of high scores scored in the qualifying exam.
Round 2 : Shortlisted candidates from round 1 will have to appear for the Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test.
Round 3 : Candidates who qualify in Round 2 have then to appear for the Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview where the candidate has to bring all his original documents.
Important points for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2020:
- Candidates can apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2020 by online filling of application form only.
- Candidate should be graduate in any field from any recognized board/institute/university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- The Age of candidate for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2020 must be on or between 1 July 1990 to 30 June 1999.
- Candidate has to carry all original educational certificates and mark sheets when appearing for the selection process.
- Candidate’s name, Father’s name, Mother’s name and Date of birth should be same as in the class 10th certificate.
- Candidate should provide a valid email ID and mobile number to receive all the updates.
- Information in the Application form cannot be edited after the submission of the form and Applying for the second time will disqualify the candidature.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2020:
- Visit official website i.e. @ joinindiancoastgurad.gov.in
- On the home page, click on “Careers@CG” and from the drop down box select “Online Application.”
- New page will open, read all the instructions carefully and scroll to the bottom choose the required options and click on “I Agree”
- New page will open, fill the required credentials.
- Click on submit at the bottom.
- Download a copy and take a print out of application form for future reference.