IOCL has released notification for recruitment of 500 Accountant, Technician and Trade Apprentice from all over India, on its official website. Candidates who have to completed Class 12th , ITI or Diploma can apply for IOCL Accountant, Technician and Trade Apprentice Exam 2020 from the official website of IOCL i.e. iocl.com latest by 20th March 2020.
Applications for IOCL Accountant, Technician and Trade Apprentice Exam 2020 will be accepted online, so candidates must check the detailed notification before applying. The link for the same is given below :
Steps to apply for IOCL Accountant, Technician and Trade Apprentice Exam 2020 :
- Visit the official website @ iocl.com
- On home page, scroll down to “IndianOil for Careers” and click on ‘Latest Job opening’
- New page will open, click on the link “Recruitment for 500 Accountant, Technician and Trade Apprentice 2020”
- New page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Check all the information again and Click on Submit.
- Download the Application form and take print out for future reference.
Documents to be submitted along with the Application form (Format should be ‘jpg/pdf’, the size of which should not exceed 100kb per document)
- Proof of date of Birth
- All Educational certificates as per the post requirements.
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Signature in black ink
- 5 colored passport size photographs