The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has released the result for JEE Advanced 2020 Examination today on its official website.
Candidates who appeared for the examination can download the result from the official website i.e. jeeadv.ac.in
The examination was conducted on 27th September 2020 in two slots. The answer key for the examination was released on 29th September 2020. More than 1.6 lakh candidates appeared for the examination.
All the qualified candidates will have to register for AAT starting 5th October 2020 until 2 PM and it will be open till 6th October 2020 at 11:59 PM on the below link.
The topper is Shubh Kumar from Bihar in Guhawati Zone with AIR 117 in JEE Advanced 2020. He scored 276 out of 396 marks.
In the female category, Aakrity Pandey from Hajipur topped with AIR 952.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE RESULT:-
1) Visit the official website i.e. jeeadv.ac.in
2) On the home page, click on the result link in the notification bar.
3) A new page will open, fill in the required credentials.
4) Click on Submit.
5) Your result will appear on the screen.
6) Print and Download the result for future use.