Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released the admit cards for the Medical Officer Examination on its official website.
Candidates who have to appear for the JPSC Medical Officer Examination can download their admit cards from the official website of JPSC i.e. jpsc.gov.in
All the candidates have to carry their JPSC Medical Officer Admit card along with an original id proof failing which they won’t be allowed to sit in the examination.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMIT CARD:
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMIT CARD:
- Visit the official website i.e. jpsc.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the Admit Card link under New Notification.
- A new page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Click on Submit.
- Your JPSC Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the admit card for future use.