Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited or JVVNL has declared the result for the examination held for Helper 2 on its official website. Candidates who had appeared in the JVVNL 2019 Helper 2 exam can check their result on the official website of JVVNL i.e jvvnl.onlinereg.in.
Steps to check JVVNL Helper 2 Result 2019
- Visit the official website @ jvvnl.onlinereg.in
- Click ‘Menu Tab’ link given on the home page then follow the recruitment option given on the page
- Click on the link says ‘JVVNL Helper 2 Result’
- Enter your registration number and date of birth
- Enter click button
- Your result will appear on your screen
- Download it and save it for future reference.
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e firstname.lastname@example.org