Karnataka Bank has declared the result of Probationary Officer (PO) Exam 2019. Candidates who appeared in the exam can check their result on the official website of Karnataka Bank @ karnatakabank.com. Karnataka Bank PO Exam 2019 was held on 3rd August 2019 across many centers in India.Qualified candidates will be called for an interview and Bank will announce the date soon. Steps to check the Karnataka Bank PO Exam result are given below.
Steps to check Karnataka Bank PO Result 2019.
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Bank @ karnatakabank.com.
- Click on link says ‘Karnataka Bank PO Result 2019’ on homepage.
- Enter required details like 8 Digit Registration Number or 10 Digit Examination Roll Number, DOB
- Click submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the Karnataka Bank PO Result 2019 for future reference.
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e email@example.com