The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the admit card or hall ticket for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2019). Candidates can download it from their official website @ kea.kar.nic.in. The Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2019) will be held on 30th April 2019 and 30th April, 2019. The Kannada Language Test is rescheduled on May 01, 2019.
Steps to download KCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- Click here to go to official website: kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on “CET-2019 – Hall Ticket download Link“.
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Submit to download your KCET 2019 Admit Card.
- Direct link to download hall ticket.
KCET 2019 Syllabus and Test Pattern
The question papers of the KCET 2019 will be based on the 1 and 2 PUC syllabus directed by the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka State. A model of the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheets that will be used for marking the answers by the candidates is hosted on the KEA Website. booklet. You can check the detail on this link
KCET 2019 Eligibility as given on the https://www.ummid.com/news/2019/april/13.04.2019/karnataka-cet-hall-ticket-download.html
1) The candidate should have studied and passed in one or more Government or Government recognised educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of SEVEN academic years commencing from 1st standard to 2nd PUC / 12th standard as on 1st July of the year in which the Entrance Test is held and must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or 2nd PUC / 12th standard examination from Karnataka State.
In case of the candidate who had taken more than one year to pass a class or standard, the years of academic study is counted as one year only.
2) The candidate should have studied and passed either 1st and 2nd year Pre-University Examination or 11th and 12th standard examination within the State of Karnataka from an Educational Institution run or recognized by the State Government and that either of the parents should have studied in Karnataka for minimum period of SEVEN years
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e email@example.com