Kerala PSC has released admit cards for KAS 2020 on its official website today. Candidates who had appeared for the Kerala PSC KAS 2020 can download their admit card from the official website of Kerala PSC i.e. keralapsc.gov.in.
Kerala PSC KAS 2020 exam is to be held on 22nd February 2020.
Steps to download the admit card for Kerala PSC KAS 2020 :
- Visit the official website @ keralapsc.gov.in
- On home page, click on the tab that says “One Time Registration Login”
- New Page will open, you need to login in/sign up so enter the required credentials.
- Click on Submit/ Login.
- Click on the admit card tab.
- Your KAS 2020 admit card appear on your screen.
- Download the result and take print out for future reference.
Candidates need to carry following things along with the admit card while appearing for the KAS 2020.
- Valid identity proof (Voter ID card/PAN card/Passport/Aadhar card/Driving License/Passbook of any nationalized bank/education certificates)
- If candidate is a Differently Abled Person then carry medical certificate/document issued by the medical boards.
- Blue / Black ink ballpoint pens.
Also note that candidates are not allowed to carry any kind of electronic devices, water bottles, edible items etc. in the examination hall.
Candidates should check their Kerala PSC KAS 2020 admit card thoroughly and in case of any error/discrepancies, candidates or students should inform the officials and request them for corrections.
Candidates please do read the instructions given with the admit card and if in case any identify proof or other document is required along with the admit card please do carry it. No Candidates or students will be allowed to enter examination hall without their hall ticket or admit card