Kerala University has declared various results of UG and PG courses on the official website. Many candidates have appeared for the exam of various UG and PG courses. They all have been waiting for the declaration of the result. Now, the university has declared the result on its official website and the candidates can check it in the online mode. The candidates should know that the result has been declared in the online mode and the candidates can check it in the online mode. The candidates can click on the link given below to check the result: .
Following courses results have been announced by Kerala University
- Final Year BA Degree Exam Result (Annual Scheme); exam conducted in April/May 2019
- M A Economics Previous Supplementary (SDE) Degree Examination, November/December 2019
- M A Economics Final Supplementary (SDE) Degree Examination, January/February 2019
- MA Public Administration (SDE) Previous Supplementary Degree Exam Result; exam conducted in November/December 2018
- MA Public Administration (SDE) Final Supplementary Degree Exam Result; exam conducted in January/February 2019
- Result of 5th semester B.Com (Commerce and Hotel Management and Catering (339)
- Result of 5th semester B.Com CA Degree Exam; exam conducted in December 2018
- Results 6th semester CR B.Com CA; exam conducted in April 2019
- First Semester BASLP (CBCSS Stream) Supplementary /Mercy Chance Degree Exam Result; exam conducted in March 2019 (declared on 05th June)
Steps to check Kerala University Results
Step 1: Visit the official website @ exams.keralauniversity.ac.in
Step 2: On the website, they need to click on the ‘Result’ tab.
Step 3: New page will open, Click on the link of the your respective result.
Step 4: Download it and save it for future reference.
Here is the direct link for result
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e firstname.lastname@example.org