Lockdown in India has been extended till 31st May 2020 as announced by The Ministry of Home Affairs. As on 18th May 2020 there are 96,169 Confirmed cases out of which 36,824 are recovered cases and 3,029 death cases.
Total cases in Delhi is 10,054 out of which 4,485 are recovered cases and 160 death cases (as on 18th May 2020).
As central government has given states more authority to decide the format of lockdown, therefore states will decide the rules according to the situation in their respective states.
Having said that, they still have to follow center guidelines. Today Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal announced a few guidelines for the Lockdown 4.0 in order to avoid the spread of Coronavirus as much as possible.
- Barber shops, Spas and Salons will remain closed.
- People can leave home between 7am-7pm. Only essential services can travel between 7pm-7am.
- Taxi services have started where only two passengers can travel at a time.
- Markets can open on odd/even basis.
- Construction activities can start with labourers within Delhi only.
- Marriages are allowed with 50 guests only.
- Auto, e-rickshaw and cycle-rickshaw with only 1 passenger.
- Two-wheeler, pillion rider are not allowed.
- Restaurants are open for home delivery only.
- Gramin Sewa/Phat Phat/RTV with 11 passengers and Buses with 20 passengers.
- Sports complexes and stadium will be opened but no spectators are allowed.
- Metro services shall remain closed.