State Common Entrance Cell, Maharashtra has released the admit cards for the MAH CET Integrated BA-BEd and BSc-BEd 2020 Examination on its official website.
Candidates who have to appear for the examination can download the admit card from the official website i.e. cetcell.mahacet.org
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMIT CARD:
- Visit the official website i.e. cetcell.mahacet.org
- On the homepage, click on the “BA-BEd and BSc-BEd CET 2020 (Integrated)”
- A new page will open, click on the link “Download Hall Ticket”
- A new page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Click on Submit.
- Your Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Print and Download the admit card for future reference.
Candidates should check their admit card thoroughly and in case of any error/discrepancies, candidates or students should inform the officials and request them for corrections. Please do read the instructions given with the admit card and if in case any identity proof or other document is required along with the admit card please do carry it. No Candidates or students will be allowed to enter the examination hall without their hall ticket or admit card.
Candidates can also check Email and SMS sent to them on their registered mobile number and mail ID by clicking on the direct link below: