NATA 2020 has started accepting applications for Architecture programs on their official website i.e www.nata.in. NATA conducts two exams every year . From this year students are given an option to apply twice for NATA examination (April and May month). If a student applies and appear in both month NATA Exams then the student can choose marks form either of the tests to get admission in the Bachelor of architecture (B.arch).
Important details regarding the exam are as follows:-
|TO BE HELD ON||April 19,2020||May 31,2020|
|LAST DATE OF APPLICATION||March 16,2020||May 8,2020|
|LAST DATE TO SUBMIT FEES||March 20,2020||Not yet shared|
|CORRECTIONS CAN BE DONE ON/BETWEEN||March 21st to March 23rd 2020||May 9th to May 11th 2020|
|ADMIT CARDS TO BE RELEASED ON||April 4,2020||May 21,2020|
|RESULT RELEASED ON||May 8,2020||June 14,2020|
Steps to get NATA-2020 Registration are as follows:
- Visit the official website @ www.nata.in
- On home page click on the tab “NATA-2020 Registraion” on top right corner.
- New Page will open, enter your required credentials for login/signup.
- All the required information will be shared with you.
- Keep your login ID and Password save for future reference.