MCC will release the result for the first round of NEET UG counselling for admission to medical and dental courses based on the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 today 1st July 2019 after 8 pm as notified on the website, earlier they released the result but due to technical issues they will try one more time and result will be made available by 8 pm. Earlier it was supposed to release on 27th June but due to some unavoidable circumstances result got delayed. Candidates who have taken part in the first round of counselling can check their result @ mcc.nic.in or medicalcounselling.nic.in. Result link will has been activated 01st July 2019. MCC would only be releasing the result for the all India Quota of 15% and the Delhi region.
Due to traffic website is not working properly, candidates are advised to revisit after some time!
Candidates who get selected in the first round will have to report for document verification from 1st July to 6th July 2019 and those who could not clear first round have to register for the second round from 9th July to 11th July 2019.
Students have to follow following steps after they are allotted seats in the first round of NEET Counselling
Students who are allotted seats have to report to the officially authorised centres within the 6 days with the list of documents list out by the MCC.
1. Address of the reporting centre would be available on the website as soon
2. Students have to carry following documents with them while visiting the reporting centres (Please carry self attested photocopies of the documents and Original documents too for cross verification)
- Their NEET 2019 Rank Card (available for download on ntaneet.nic.in)
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and passing certificate
- Class 10 mark sheet or passing certificate for date of birth proof
- Category Certificate (as per the notification)
- Valid ID and address proof (Passport etc)
- Latest Education certificate
3. Please note students are also required to pay the fees at the reporting centres.Also, the documents listed above should be in the original. Students may also carry self attested copies.
4. Students who fail to report would not be allotted the seat, which would in turn be released for the next round of allotment.
The second round of counselling for seat allocation will be held from 12th July to 15th July. The result for the second round will be declared on 15th July 15 and the document verification will close on 22nd July 22. In case seats are still left after 2 round a third round for central and deemed universities and ESIC will be held from 13th August to 15 August 2019. The result of which will be declared on 18th August followed by document verification from 20th to 26th August 2019.
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e firstname.lastname@example.org