National Health Mission (NHM) has released the admit card for Community Health Officer (CHO) Examination 2020 on its official website.
Candidates who have to appear for the examination can download the admit card from the official website i.e. rajswasthya.nic.in
More than 1.1 lakh candidates have applied for the examination while the total post vacancies are 6310 and the examination has been scheduled for 6th December 2020.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMIT CARD:
- Visit the official website i.e. rajswasthya.nic.in
- On the home page, click the exam link.
- A new page will open, click on the admit card link.
- A new page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the admit card for future reference.
Candidates should check their admit card thoroughly and in case of any error/discrepancies, candidates or students should inform the officials and request them for corrections.
Candidates, please do read the instructions given with the admit card and if in case any identity proof or other document is required along with the admit card please do carry it. No Candidates or students will be allowed to enter the examination hall without their hall ticket or admit card.