NTA has released notification for registration of UGC NET 2020 on its official website. Candidates who wish to apply for NTA UGC NET 2020 can apply from the official website of NTA i.e. ugcnet.nta.nic.in
Registration process for NTA UGC NET 2020 has started from 16th March 2020.
Last date to apply for NTA UGC NET 2020 is 16th April 2020.
Admit cards for NTA UGC NET 2020 are said to be released on 15th May 2020.
Exam date for NTA UGC NET 2020 is said to be 15th June 2020 to 20th June 2020.
Result for NTA UGC NET 2020 will be announced on 5th July 2020.
Candidate must have secured 55% (General Category) and 50% (Reserved Category) in Post Graduation.
Final year students are also eligible to apply for the same.
There is no age limit for the candidate applying for the Assistant Professorship.
Candidate applying for Junior Research Fellowship should be 30 years or less as on 1st June 2020.
Candidates of reserved categories will have age relaxation as per the norms.
General category :- Rs.1000
OBC and EWS :- Rs.500
SC/ST/Transgender :- Rs.250
One candidate can submit only one registration form.
Candidate will have to upload photograph of size 10kb to 200kb and signature of 4kb to 30kb.
Steps to apply for NTA UGC NET 2020:
- Visit the official website @ ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- On home page, scroll bottom and click on “Fill Application form UGC-NET JUNE 2020”
- New page will open, click on “New Registration”
- New page will open, read all the information carefully then scroll to bottom and click on the “Click here to proceed” link.
- New page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Recheck all the information and Click on submit.
- Take print out of application form for future reference.