Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the hall tickets for the written exam for the post of Junior Assistant. Candidates who have applied for the post of OPSC Jr Assistant Exam can now download their OPSC Admit Card from the official website @ opsconline.gov.in. OPSC Jr Assistant Exam is scheduled to be held on 07th and 08th December 2019 at 33 centers across Orissa. Total 11495 candidates are selected for OPSC Jr. Assistant Exam.
- Paper 1 Language Test (English and Odia) – 7th December From 2 PM to 4 PM.
- Paper 2 General Knowledge – 8th December 10 AM to 11 AM
- Paper 3 Mathematics & Basic Computer Skills. 8th December 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM respectively.
Steps to Download OPSC Admit Card
- Visit official website of OPSC @ www.opsc.gov.in
- On homepage click on “Download Admission Certificate & Instruction to Candidates for the Written Examination to be held in connection with Recruitment to the Posts of Jr. Assistant in Office of OPSC [Advt. No. 09 of 2019-20] “
- New window will open, click on “Download Admission Certificate & Instruction to Candidates for the Written Examination to be held in connection with Recruitment to the Posts of Jr. Assistant in Office of OPSC [Advt. No. 09 of 2019-20]”
- New page will open, Enter your like registration number ir DOB
- Click on “Submit”
- Your admit card will appear on your screen, Download OPSC Jr Assistant Hall Ticket
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e email@example.com