PGIMER released admit card for LDC Posts 2020 on its official website. Candidates who have to appear for PGIMER LDC Posts 2020 can download their admit card from the official website of PGIMER i.e. pgimer.edu.in
The criteria for selection of PGIMER LDC Posts 2020 will be done in two rounds. Round 1 will be the written examination. Candidates who qualify the written examination will have to face the Round 2 which will be the Interview/viva voce.
PGIMER LDC Posts 2020 Exam is sceduled to be conducted on 16th March 2020.
Candidates can download the admit cards from the direct links provided below as per the posts they have applied for:
Steps to download the Admit Card for PGIMER LDC Posts 2020:
- Visit the official website @ pgimer.edu.in
- On home page, scroll down and under “Information for Candidates”, click on the link “Admit card and mock test for the posts of Lower Division Clerk vide Advt. No PGI/RC/010/2019 dated 07.09.2019”
- New page will open, click on “Click here for Admit Card” under “Admit card and mock test for the posts of Lower Division Clerk vide Advt. No PGI/RC/010/2019 dated 07.09.2019”
- New page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Your PGIMER LDC Posts 2020 admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download and take print out for future reference.
Other links to download:
Candidates should check their PGIMER LDC Posts 2020 admit card thoroughly and in case of any error/discrepancies, candidates or students should inform the officials and request them for corrections.
Candidates please do read the instructions given with the admit card and if in case any identify proof or other document is required along with the admit card please do carry it. No Candidates or students will be allowed to enter examination hall without their hall ticket or admit card.