The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the hall tickets of the SBI Clerk Preliminary exam 2019. All the candidates who have registered for the examination can download the SBI Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) preliminary exam 2019 from the official website@ sbi.co.in/careers. The Junior Associates or Clerk preliminary exam 2019 May be conducted on June 22 and 23 at various centers throughput the country. Total 8,653 vacancies are available for The SBI Clerk. The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary and main examination) and test of specified opted local language. The main exam will be held in 10th of August 2019
The starting Basic Pay is `13075.00(`11765.00 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates.
Steps to download SBI Clerk 2019 Admit Card : Here’s how to download
- Visit official website of SBI, sbi.co.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘careers’ tab
- New page will open, click on ‘download preliminary call letter’
- Enter your registration no/roll no and password/dob (dd-mm-yy) in the space provided
- Click on submit
- Admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take print out of the same for future use.
Exam Paper pattern of SBI Clerk 2019:
Phase-I: Preliminary examination
- Preliminary Examination (online) consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online.
- This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 sections
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer
- No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject as well as for aggregate (overall) are prescribed
Phase – II: Main Examination
- The structure of main examination (online objective type)
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English and Hindi. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the objective tests
- 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Mr. Amit Singh has completed his B.Com from Delhi University and his M. Com from IGNOU, he is currently working in an MNC as finance manager. He Lives in Delhi. Big fan of Sachin Tenudulkar, love economics, accounts, dogs, food, books. He also like writing on several topics mostly finance and current affairs as it interest him the most. Love to make friends and love to have healthy discussions and debate on social platforms on several current affair or educational topics. He has 11 years of vast experience in finance and accounts field. He also investing in share market from last 10 years. You can share yours ideas, write or feedback to me on my official email id i.e firstname.lastname@example.org