State Bank of India (SBI) has released the result for the Junior Associates Preliminary Exam on its official website. Candidates who had appeared for the examination can download the result from the official website i.e. sbi.co.in
The examination was conducted on 22nd February, 29th February, 1st March, and 8th March 2020.
Candidates who qualified the Clerk Prelims Examination will now have to appear for the SBI Mains Exam 2020. SBI will be conducting the Junior Associates Main Exam on 31st October 2020.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE RESULT:
- Visit the official website i.e. sbi.co.in
- On the home page, click on “Careers”.
- A new page will open, click on the result link.
- A new page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Your results will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the result for future reference.
SBI has also released the admit cards for the Mains Examination on the official website. The last date to download the admit card is 31st March 2020. Click on the below link to download the admit card: