SBI to issue the admit card for Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) on its official website on 11 February 2020. The exam is scheduled to be held in the last week of February or in March 2020. SBI examination will be conducted for 100 vacancies in different sections. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website sbi.co.in once released.
Steps to download the Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) admit card :-
- Visit the official website @ sbi.co.in
- On home page click on the tab that says Careers on right corner.
- New Page will open, click on the tab that says Special Announcement on the right corner.
- New Page will open, enter your required credentials
- Click on Submit/ Login
- Your “Examination” Admit card will appear on your screen
- Download the admit card and take print out for future reference.
As per the source the admit cards will not be sent to the candidates by post.
Candidates have to carry a photo ID proof and its photocopy along with 2 passport size photographs, same as the one they had uploaded on the application form.
Students/Candidates should check their “SBI Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales) ” admit card thoroughly and in case of any error/discrepancies, candidates or students should inform the officials and request them for corrections.
Candidates or students please do read the instructions given with the admit card and if in case any identify proof or other document is required along with the admit card please do carry it. No Candidates or students will be allowed to enter examination hall without their hall ticket or admit card.