SSC released admit card for CGL Exam 2020 for North Eastern Region on its official website. Candidates who have to appear for SSC CGL Exam (NER) can download their admit card from the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Exam (NER) will be conducted from 2nd March 2020 to 11th March 2020.
Steps to download the Admit Card for SSC CGL Exam (NER):
- Visit the official website @ ssc.nic.in
- On home page, click on “Admit Card” tab on the top.
- New page will open, click on the North Eastern website link.
- New page will open, click on “Admit Card” under Recent updates.
- New page will open, click on the link “E-Admit Card for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019- TIER I”
- New page will open, fill in the required credentials.
- Your SSC CGL Exam (NER) admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download and take print out for future reference.
Candidates should check their SSC CGL Exam (NER) admit card thoroughly and in case of any error/discrepancies, candidates or students should inform the officials and request them for corrections.
Candidates please do read the instructions given with the admit card and if in case any identify proof or other document is required along with the admit card please do carry it. No Candidates or students will be allowed to enter examination hall without their hall ticket or admit card.